What type of life insurance policies qualify?
- Minimum age of insured: 65 years old for healthy insureds or any age for terminally ill insureds
- Minimum life insurance policy size: $50,000
- Life insurance policy must be beyond contestability period
Policy types: Universal Life, Whole Life, Variable Universal Life, Term & Convertible Term policies, Group policies and COLI (Corporate Owned Life Insurance)
- Insurance carrier rating: USA based carrier with B+ or better rating from S&P (or comparable)
- Second to die policies are eligible.